RPA CoE auditing
According to the EY research, up to 50% of RPA projects fail. Often the crucial breaking point is luck of experience in a team or weak operating model. Considering 5+ years of experience in automation at Ective we accumulate best standards and practices which allow to achieve smooth start, implementation and scaling of CoE.
Source: katemangostar / Freepik
Our experts will review operating model, code standards, code samples, documentation and other aspects of CoE and produce a report containing recommendations for improvement.
5 cases when to audit my project?
- Early stage before implementation start to ensure following best practice and scalability.
- High robot maintenance. If your team dedicates more and more time to robot maintenance instead of developing new solutions, maybe there is something wrong in a process.
- Security. Make sure, your robot environments are bulletproof and neither people nor robots will harm system, still money or sensitive data.
- Service provider check. If you question your service provider, you can easy get their methodology audited with detailed summary of cons and pros implemented.
- Preparation for internal / external audit. Sooner or later your CoE is anyway to be audited. Take a time and prepare ahead to have smooth pass without findings.
- Operating model review
- Procedures review
- Pipeline review
- Access Management
- Change Management
- Business Continuity Plan
- Risk Management
- Human resources analysis
- Documentation review
- PDD (Process Design Document)
- SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Test documentation
- Deployment & post-production documentation
- Code standards review
- Hardcoded values etc.