RPA CoE auditing
According to the EY research, up to 50% of RPA projects fail. Often the crucial breaking point is luck of experience in a team or weak operating model. Considering 5+ years of experience in automation at Ective we accumulate best standards and practices which allow to achieve smooth start, implementation and scaling of CoE.
Our experts will review operating model, code standards, code samples, documentation and other aspects of CoE and produce a report containing recommendations for improvement.
5 cases when to audit my project?
- Early stage before implementation start to ensure following best practice and scalability.
- High robot maintenance. If your team dedicates more and more time to robot maintenance instead of developing new solutions, maybe there is something wrong in a process.
- Security. Make sure, your robot environments are bulletproof and neither people nor robots will harm system, still money or sensitive data.
- Service provider check. If you question your service provider, you can easy get their methodology audited with detailed summary of cons and pros implemented.
- Preparation for internal / external audit. Sooner or later your CoE is anyway to be audited. Take a time and prepare ahead to have smooth pass without findings.
- Operating model review
- Procedures review
- Pipeline review
- Access Management
- Change Management
- Business Continuity Plan
- Risk Management
- Human resources analysis
- Documentation review
- PDD (Process Design Document)
- SDD (Solution Design Document)
- Test documentation
- Deployment & post-production documentation
- Code standards review
- Hardcoded values etc.
Want to know more? Get in touch
Interested? Let's get in touch